D.A.N JEWELRY CO., LTD

Address: 159 ?ong Khoi Str., District 1, Hochiminh City
Tel: (84-8) 8247005
Fax: (84-8) 8247006
E-mail: info@danjewelry.com 
Website: http://www.danjewelry.com

Established in: 2003
Number of employees: 80
 
Type of business: Manufacturing & Trading company
Type of product: - High class jewelry and precious stones
                            - Handmade - Own collection - Made to order

EXPORT TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Exporting contracts for single & multiple quantities are available with D.A.N.
Export orders can only be arranged with the following conditions:

- MOQ (minimum order quantity): 5000 USD is the minimum EXW value for an export order.
- Shipping and Insurance:
- EXW
- FCR Tan Son Nhat, Vietnam
- Door to Door delivery

We appreciate if buyers can make their own shipping arrangements.

Manpower:
We have selected an innovative team of the most experienced and talented artisans in Vietnam that consists of 80 professionals.

Bank details:
Vietcombank
Address: 29 Ben Chuong Duong St., Dist. 1, Hochiminh City
Tel: (84-8) 8293068
Fax: (84-8) 8217615
USD Accoun number: 007.137.1051830
VND Accoun number: 007.100.1047958
In favor of: D.A.N Jewelry Co. Ltd

Sample:
Shipping cost will be charged to the buyer for all samples required.
Production time: 2 weeks
Delivery time: From 3 to 5 weeks since the purchasing contract is signed by both parties.
Payment: By L/C

By bank transfer: a deposit of 30% of the contract value is required to confirm the order. The other 70% will betransferred upon final delivery.


The same business
SAIGON JEWELRY SHOPPING CENTER - SJC

SAIGON JEWELRY HOLDING COMPANY

PHU NHUAN JEWELRY COMPANY

KIMLY JEWELLERY - GEM CO., LTD

PHU QUOC PEARLING JOINT VENTURE CO., LTD

KIM TRANG CO., LTD.

NGOC BAO CO., LTD

HAND ATRS MANH TUONG